Just 6 months ago on General Conference weekend, we were blessed with the news that our family was expanding. Wow! Time has quickly flown by. Rich and I are filled with nervous and excited anticipation for this sweet spirit to bless our lives. When I hear “Just Haven’t Met You Yet” by Michael Buble on the radio, I have tears of joy come to my eyes and start singing along to the baby.
In spite of the aches and pains, the pregnancy has gone well. Our little boy is frequently on the go now. Hope it is not telling of a future of constantly chasing him around. I have had the joy of listening to his little heartbeat through my stethoscope at home. This has added to our bonding experience. It is still quite unbelievable that there is a living being inside me and watching him move/bounce in my belly is awesome. He loves to be on the right side of my belly most of the time.
Here are some previews of what’s to come!!! (20 week Ultrasound)
Our Little One was very stubborn and insisted on moving away from the technician or covering up with arms and legs. I did not mind since it meant the technician and to look a bit longer. I was enjoying every second see this wonderful baby that was part of me.
Waving to the world. Looks like he’s wearing shades.
So excited to get this beautiful profile shot. Rich is certain that he will have my nose. Guess we will have to wait and see.
Wonder if his toes will be short or long.
He is growing so fast already!
His heart is barely visible in this pic, but it is working hard at beating 150 times a minute. The human body is so intricate and amazing.
Officially, It’s a Boy! Rich’s heart skipped a beat when the word “boy” reached his ears. He has dreamed of having a boy to carry on the Dufresne genes. I think that I was in shock. Happy to have a healthy boy, but also realizing that I wanted a girl a little more that I knew. No matter what, I will love this little one with all my heart. I have prayed and worked hard for so long to bring him into my life. He is truly a miracle from God.


No comments:
Post a Comment