Sunday, October 2, 2011

Preparing for Baby Dufresne

The time is coming closer. We have so much to do before we are ready. My co-worker has generously given us a crib that converts to a toddler bed. We need to assemble it and paint it a chocolate brown. Rich and I went to Babies ‘R Us and registered. I was so overwhelmed and excited about all the things babies need.  It was fun to dream and plan for the near future. I still need to go back and add more. It was more tiring than I envisioned it would be.  This little one is going to be spoiled by everyone around him.

Also need to set up a place for Mom to stay. I am so excited to at least see her this year. It was heartbreaking to cancel our Dec trip home to see the family, but what took its place is well worth it.  We are hoping to be moving to Utah by the end of next year God willing.

No comments: